CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Rodeo!!!

Saturday Afternoon we loaded up and headed to Montgomery for the annual rodeo. This is Joseph's second time to attend. We went last year. Jason and his parents used to go every year. I have been with him twice before Joseph and now two times with little man!! We went to eat at Longhorn's in Prattville first. Joseph was really good and ate a huge supper. We left there and headed to the coliseum. As we started walking up he spotted the pony's before we ever did. Of course he wanted to ride them. We had tried this last year and they gave us our money back b/c he would nto get on. That was not the case this year!! He didnt' want to get off and then wanted to ride again!! Needless to say he has already ask his GaGa if he will buy him a pony!! He did really well at the rodeo considering it was 2 1/2 hours long! The only thing he didn't like was that sometimes it was really loud and they had some fireworks and for some reason he is terrified of them. Other than that he was an angel!! We had fun and he is still telling people about it. Below are some pictures from the weekend! Hope you all were able to enjoy the beautiful weather. We got out on Sunday and played and cooked ribs on the grill!! Yummy!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Jana! He is such a cute cowboy!!

Ali said...

He is just getting too big and looking more and more like his daddy! He's definitely the cutest little cowboy I know!!!

The Ealum's said...

Alex I ask Jason did I just carry him for nine months b/c that is what it seems like - ha!!

The George's said...

These are the first pics I have seen they are great!

Ali said...

I know what you mean about that "just carrying him for nine months" feeling 'cause that's how I feel with John Hallman! And, you are right that I should have called you when we went through Andalusia. I thought about you the whole time we were driving through there but never thought about calling you-DUH! I think the three boys traveling with us stole my brain-HA!!!